Monday, April 18, 2011

Twinkle twinkle little stars

"They are all that I had ever dreamed of; they are nothing I ever expected." Elder changed the day he saw real stars. They were the most beautiful things he had ever seen and he could never be deceived by lightbulbs again. Has anything ever affected you in a similar way? Or ever dreamt of something then to have it exceed your expectations? Although I don't think these had quite the same profound affect on me as the stars did to Elder here's what came to my mind.
First, a destination I've seen and found awe inspiring, as many probably do, the Grand Canyon.
Looking back I realize how young and stupid I was. We peeled out on this wonder and took off to Las Vegas.

Next, even though he's moody and bites this little fella exceeds my expectations daily.



And, one place I secretly want to experience.....

A ride to the top of the world's tallest building in Dubai......until then I will keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment