Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We're Famous!

So the title may be slightly misleading since, in fact, we are as far from famous as humanly possible, but I needed a catchy title to get you all interested in my announcement.  We've been reviewed!!!!!  From my overzealous use of exclamation points, I hope you can tell how absolutely thrilled I am about this.  This calls for a round of fist pumps (come on, everybody!). 



OK, settling down, here's the sitch:  Laura Godfrey, Associate Director of Bookclub-in-a-Box, e-mailed me in response to an e-mail I sent her a few months ago about writing about our book club on her website http://www.bookclubinabox.com/.  She sent back what I thought at the time was a polite brush off that turned out to be, in all actuality, a legitimate interest for the future.  Then, just a few weeks ago, I got an e-mail saying she wanted to feature the Book Babes as her Book Club Spotlight.  Imagine my ecstaticism (I can make up words...shut up) to see it in web print today!  Laura also tweeted about her post, so does that mean we have an official hashtag?  Sorry, I don't know about all this newfangled technology but I'm willing to throw a fist pump up for it.  I know she has a Facebook presence, too, so we might be on there as well.  Check out our review and the rest of Laura's site at the Bookclub-in-a-Box website and tell us what you think.  Our 14 followers can say they knew us before we hit it big... 
  
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment